- Μελέτη για το Ινστιτούτο Κοινωνικής Προστασίας και Αλληλεγγύης (Ι.Κ.Π.Α.), 2007. “Εκπαιδευτικές Ανάγκες Εργαζομένων Φορέων Παροχής Κοινωνικής Φροντίδας σε Νομούς της Μακεδονίας και της Θράκης“. Τα αποτελέσματα της μελέτης συνοψίζονται εδώ. Η μελέτη ολόκληρη είναι εδώ.
- StatREC: A Graphical User Interface Tool for Visual Hypothesis Testing of Cost Prediction Models.
- ComProFITS (Competence Profiling Framework for IT sector in Spain) is a European, Leonardo Da Vinci project.
- IAD – Internet As Data is a project by Eurostat.
- COMALAT (Competence Oriented Multilingual Adaptive Language Assessment and Training System) is an Erasmus+ project.
- The PLATO toolbox (as a tribute to the great Greek philosopher whose ideas are connected to the origins of archetypes) is an interactive web-based application implemented using Shiny framework taking advantage of the R statistical language in an easy-to-use frontend. The toolbox supports a holistic investigation of the predictive performances of multiple candidate models taking into account the multivariate nature of spaces, namely the domain (or datasets) and criteria (or measures) spaces.The core methodology of the toolbox is Archetypal Analysis, which is a statistical methodology that explores the multidimensional space with the aim of identifying certain points, namely the archetypes, located on the boundaries of a swarm of given points, known as their convex hull. The proposed methodology is essentially a data-driven way to produce benchmark models based on the performance of all the others, without having to define them in advance. The user only needs to upload the file containing the actual and predicted values of the candidate models. PLATO is ready to perform all the data analysis with a fully automated manner offering:
Exploration and data-driven benchmarking for the Criteria Space
Exploration and data-driven benchmarking for the Domain Space