April 23rd, 2015 by lef
The ComProFITS (Competence Profiling Framework for IT sector in Spain)is a Transfer of Innovation (ToI) project in the context of Leonardo Da Vinci call as a part of EU-Programme of Lifelong Learning. The main objectives of the project are to:
- transfer CoMaVet project and Competency Profiling Tool outcomes, respectively from Denmark and Germany, to Spain and Greece,
- improve competence management in IT sector in Spain,
- foster effective performance of IT practitioners and skill workers,
- provide opportunities for (further) Vocational Education and Training (VET) and
- balance the selection of IT practitioners and candidates by improving information and transparency of job opportunities.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.